Sunday, September 19, 2010

Megan Fox Says Seeing 'Transformers 3' Will Be 'Weird'

'I might be a little jealous when I see somebody kissing my Shia,' Fox tells MTV News.By Mawuse Ziegbe, with reporting by Josh Horowitz





Megan Fox

Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images




Megan Fox may have left the cast of "Transformers 3," but that doesn't mean she's completely snubbing the franchise. In fact, when MTV News caught up with the actress at the Toronto Film Festival, Fox insisted that she plans to check out the latest installment of the fantasy juggernaut.

"I will see it," Fox said while promoting "Passion Play" at the Toronto International Film Festival. "I'm gonna see it."
The actress did admit that watching the battle of the 'bots continue on without her will be fairly odd. "I might be a little jealous when I see somebody kissing my Shia [LaBeouf], wearing my jeans that I ... already had been fit for," Fox conceded. "It's kind of weird, actually."
Fox also observed that her replacement, onscreen newcomer and Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, won't work the leading-lady role quite like her.
"She's 6 feet tall also, so maybe they're not the exact same jeans," Fox quipped about the ad-campaign vet slated to play LaBeouf's love interest Carly. "But it will be strange."
As much as the actress admits that a Fox-free "Transformers 3" will be a little hard for her to handle, her former co-star has pined for her presence as well. While filming the 2011 release, LaBeouf commented earlier this year that he missed Fox's contributions to the series.
"I love Megan and I miss the girl," LaBeouf said. "But Sam and [Fox's character] Mikaela became one character, and here ... you have discovery again from a new perspective."
Despite the headline-grabbing cast shake-up, many details about the upcoming "Transformers" film have remained under wraps. However, director Michael Bay has insisted that the third installment, which will be released in 3-D and will abandon the "dorky comedy" aspects, will likely signal the end of the series.
"As a trilogy, it really ends," Bay said. "It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending."
Check out everything we've got on "Transformers 3."
For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.



Related Videos


MTV Rough Cut: Megan Fox

Tony Smith Philip Taaffe Antoni Tapies Wayne Thiebaud Louis Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment